Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time Goes Bye

So much to explore and write about, so little time. I'm focusing on school right now, biology and physics. However, a new years resolution, is to spend more time in the gospels. Hopefully, I will get through all four gospels three times this year, equaling a rate of one gospel a month. That is more than quite attainable. I hope to explore the uniqueness of each gospel, it's individual purpose, use, key features, different accents and things like that, but ultimately learning things that assist me in being Christ's disciple submitting to his teaching, hearing his word, abiding in his word, that is the goal. Blogging on the other hand, will happen on occasion, but its falling by the way side. I don't want that to happen, but it's inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment