Friday, January 7, 2011

Colour?

Yes, here at Losing All, I have a new design for the new year! Being a simple, minimalist, I liked the black and white template design from last year. But really, changing templates is too easy now, and you can upload pictures too, which is pretty cool. What else does the New Year bring? I resolve to have more fun, making fun of Calvinism more often. (It keeps the web statistics up!)

** Colour - the real way to spell. Unfortunately, for the most part, I'm a really picky person, and a really lazy one at that. Therefore, I need to have everything spelled correctly, but I'm also too lazy that I can't change my "checks" to the Canadian. Therefore, I re-spell words I know to be spelled right, solely to get the red squiggly underlines off of my page, I hate them!! I'm afraid much of my spelling has been Americanized. I also hope to recover a truer Canadian identity this year. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment